Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Photos

Photo for the front cover:









I took this photography in a photography studio. using a white background, however the background didn't come out white so i edited it on photo shop.


- I the final photograph i left in the chair as when i edited it out it made the male look as if he was floating, so i edited it back in by using a different layer.


-I enhanced the females check bones using a low opacity on the paint brush.


- I put more colour into her lips so that they would stand out more.


- By using a light green brush i made the diamonds on her face stand out more



- i increased the green in the males eyes as they were dull.



The name of my magazine is going to be FUSION i have chosen this name as the conitation of the word suggest a range of subjects 'fused' (mixed) together to make who. This illistrate my magazine as it included reviews, fashion and music.

the font of my magazine is going to be bold, clear and easy to read. This is so its catches the readers eye and is recogniasable which is an important factor for a front cover. For my font i shall generate one from a font website of design my own using photoshop. i would like my font to be behind the image. this is a typical magazine look used by well know magazines which is the effect i want to create with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment